This series of lessons contain video walkthroughs of various sections of the website for registered members.
- Lesson 1: Signing up for an account.
- Lesson 2: Are you upgrading from the free fan club (limited access) plan to a full membership plan? Hint: it's easy!
- Lesson 3: If you purchased a Family Plan, this lesson will show you how to add a family member.
- Lesson 4: Take a tour of your Profile Page.
- Lesson 5: What is the Bulletin Board/Forum?
- Lesson 6: Learn how to CONNECT with other full members.
- Lesson 7: Understanding the privacy settings.
- Lesson 8: Joining Groups. Another way to collaborate with fellow members online. (NEW PAID MEMBER FEATURE)
Please note, User accounts displayed in these lessons are simulated for demonstration purposes only and are not meant to represent actual people's accounts. Furthermore, any images used are the property of the respective owners.
Alex has his daughters to thank for introducing him to community theatre in 2007. Back then he spent time as a backstage dad where he learned to braid hair. His first taste of theatre started like many others: during high school.
Along with his current role as The Oakville Players’ President, he has managed the Oakville Drama Series and produced plays such as "Footloose The Musical", "Witness for the Prosecution" and "The Odd Couple". The rest of the time is spent operating his digital marketing/video production company, taking Chloe for walks and occasionally sleeping. Instagram: @alexragz
Courses by this instructor